— Sylvie Drake, from The LA Times review of What the Butler Saw at the Mandell Weiss Forum, July 28, 1992
— Kate Mulgrew on the end of Voyager, quoted in The Chicago Tribune, May 18, 2001
5 things that make me happy: I was tagged by neverlendbooks:
- Spending time with my goofball siblings
- Running (even though I never want to do it, when I do it I get HAPPY)
- Singing showtunes — you guys knew that one, riiiiight?
- Nice professor comments on my papers. I probably shouldn’t care so much, but I do.
- Good food. For instance, stir-fry that has egg and peanuts in it. Yum. *Goes off to make dinner*
Tagging my ten newest followers — Hi, guys! You are: suzieloublog, terri104, ateasebeforeyousprainsomething, dillydallyy, msbittie2714, keptinjaneway, sparepartsandbrokenhearts, and janemaverick. But absolutely no pressure to do this if you’re not feeling it!